Keyword Assistant Software - Kills The Scut Work
A revolutionary new software product is taking the long hours of boring work out of the hands of online marketers. Keyword Assistant will help you spend less time coming up with effective keyword lists and more time concentrating on the tasks that only you can do. Whether you need to build large keyword lists for your pay per click, search engine optimization, or article marketing online marketing efforts, this tool can help you automate the process so you don't have to waste hours and hours at your computer. Not only can this software help you generate your list from the start, it can also help you tweak and fine tune your results to get the maximum return on investment for your advertising dollar. This tool will generate the keywords list and all you'll have to do is to paste the keywords into your Adwords account. It will take a lot of the prep time out of your daily routine. Here are some of the tasks that you can fully automate using the software:
1. Combine a few basic keywords into large lists of expanded keyword combinations in just a few minutes time. It does it all automatically so you can be off doing something else with your time.
2. Once you've got your list you have the ability to quickly and easily edit it.
3. You can generate additional lists of alternative keywords (such as plurals of the words on your existing list).
4. Use this tool to form multiple ad groups to more accurately target your searchers. This will allow you to keep your amount per click lower since your ads will be more targeted resulting in a higher quality score.
5. Ever wanted to be able to convert all the keywords in a folder into some other form all at once? This software will enable you to do just that. You can change spaces to hyphens or underscores all at once with a click of the mouse. This one feature alone can save you a ton of time working on your keyword lists.
6. You also get built in links directly to the Google Adwords tool as well as the Wordtracker keyword tool and the SEO keyword statistics tool.
7. Direct link to the admin panels of Adwords, MSN search, and Yahoo Search.
8. Access to a knowledge base made up of the top internet marketers and experts in PPC, SEO and internet marketing. These features will come in extremely handy for anyone who simply is overwhelmed with the tedious chores of building an online business. Many people who are just starting out also have full time jobs (not to mention family obligations all while trying to have a life). Using this software to free up your time just makes sense. People will often ask what I like best about working online. Is it the money? Well, yeah, that's great but it's not the best. Is it working from home in your p.j.'s? Actually, I tell them, what I like best is the automation you can use to build and maintain your online business. What does this automation really mean? Freedom. Time freedom. Using tools like the Keyword Assistant is one of those automation benefits I was talking about.